Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Get strong, support Make A Wish

How much is getting stronger worth to you?

My online clients pay $250 for three months of programming and consultation. My in-person clients spend more than that in two weeks. Sport coaches invest $100+ for my team training programs. I myself spend hundreds of dollars each year on books, DVDs and clinics that help me get stronger and enhance my clients' results.

In other words, good information isn't cheap. That's why I'm so excited to be a part of Programs That Work 3, the 2013 edition of Elite Fitness Systems' holiday training manual. For less than the cost of one private training session you get 89 different training programs designed by the best coaches and trainers in the business.

Programs that Work 3: The 2013 MAW eBook

Better still, every penny of it goes to the Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana chapter of the Make A Wish Foundation.

Two volumes of programs, one great cause. Help yourself and others this holiday season by ordering your copy today.



No comments:

Post a Comment